[OSGeo Oceania] AGM Wednesday

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 13:36:42 PST 2019

Hi all, we'll be holding our first AGM at FOSS4G SotM Oceania in Wellington
this coming week. It'll be at 5pm on Wednesday 13th, after the day's
proceedings and before the dinner social event.

We don't have any formal business to conduct at the meeting, but we'll do
an update on what's been happening in 2019 and what's next. We'll try and
keep it brief and light, since it comes at the end of a full day of
conferencing, but it's an important opportunity to connect with the
community.

OSGeo Oceania board, I've started a (very rough) slide deck [1], will be
working on it a bit today... if anyone wants to jump in and help shine it
up, help is always appreciated :)

A few specific items I think we should have on the agenda:

   - 2019 update & what's next (John)
   - Finance (Alex)
   - FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2020 (Greg)
   - Membership drive (Edoardo)
   - Elections (John)

Alex/Greg/Edoardo are you happy to present these sections at the AGM?

Anyone have anything else to add to the agenda?

Cheers
John

[1]
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/17P1SqXceMvIMa7wz0oWBZ-7i7l4OFAqPw_K3XdXlxzE