[OSGeo Oceania] membership - elections - AGM

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 21:37:54 PDT 2019

Thanks everyone, lots of energetic input over the last several weeks! I
hope it's resulted in a good outcome that works for this community. At the
end of the day, we're just finding ways to express how we work together,
which we already do well. Time will tell, and we can always adjust what's
not working.

So, OSGeo Oceania board, over to you. The motion is: *We ratify and adopt
the attached draft membership policy.*

Your earliest response would be great, ideally in the next day or 2.

Thanks!
John