[OSGeo Oceania] membership - elections - AGM

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 00:30:21 PDT 2019

OK, point taken. I don't see any harm in having the option for people to
nominate others they see contributing, some people people may be modest and
not nominate themselves. I am working on a list of people I will nominate
once we kick off a membership drive. In any case, I think it would have
been better to make this point earlier.

I would like to let the motion stand, and let the board vote on it... but
if anyone sees these new comments as a reason to cancel the motion and have
further discussion, please chime in.

Thanks
John