[OSGeo Oceania] Fiji's - Letter of Intent - FOSS4G SotM Pasifika 2020

Edwin Liava'a etuini.liavaa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 16:10:20 PDT 2019

Hi Adam,

I will vote "Yes" to:

1.  Local leads with helpers from all over the place.

2. FOSS4G Pasifika 2020

cheers,

Ed

--
Edwin Liava'a
Chief Executive Officer
Web: www.tongacable.to | Email: ceo at tongacable.to

               武士道
"Always At Your Service"

DISCLAIMER:
This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and
may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in
error, please send it back to me, and immediately delete it. Please do not
use copy or disclose the information contained in this message or any
attachment. Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do
not necessarily reflect the views of the Tonga Cable Limited (TCL). This
message has been checked for viruses but the contents of an attachment may
still contain software viruses which could damage your computer system, you
are advised to perform your own checks.