[OSGeo Oceania] Fiji's - Letter of Intent - FOSS4G SotM Pasifika 2020

Edoardo Neerhut ed at mapillary.com
Sun Sep 15 09:53:39 PDT 2019

Thank you to all who put this bid together. It would be wonderful to see
FOSS4G SotM Oceania in Fiji.
I agree with Adam's comments about continuity. I think the success of our
conferences will be greater when we have a proportion of each year who stay
on to support the incoming conference committee.

I was not familiar with the Pasifika term but just Googled it and it makes
a lot of sense, particularly with the diverse team proposed so far.

>>> http://spatialised.net
>>> https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Adam_Steer
>>> http://au.linkedin.com/in/adamsteer