[OSGeo Oceania] OSGeo Oceania AGM - Email 3, Including the Annual Report and Financial Report

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 17:30:31 PST 2020

Dear OSGeo Oceania Members

This will be the last email that I send out about the AGM, which will be
held virtually at midday AEDT on the 11th of December.

The most important new item for you to be aware of is the OSGeo Oceania
Annual Report that will be tabled at the meeting and that includes
financial reports. You can access the report here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ei3skGGj52xS8jV0Rm8z2hovSIbNZuIo/view?usp=sharing

This report represents the contributions of Board members, Chairs of
committees and working groups and John and I as Chairs of the organisation.
To get my full thoughts, please have a read of the report. But I do want to
say a few things here.

This year has been ridiculous, it’s been stressful, scary and extremely
weird. We’re here building a community and we’re all volunteering because
we care about the community and about each other. So thanks for having me
as Chair for a time. I’m proud of where we’re at, although we may not be
where we had thought we might be, we’re here, and that’s enough.

There’s a few more details below.

Kind regards,

Alex

You need to register to attend the AGM:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_34NW-ez3StK0KNDD5surLg

You can see the agenda:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19QCYlTVQkrvOoHWc23yBoRxCA6IxEDTe2IGP-1sFPr0/edit?usp=sharing

You can ask questions in advance:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeed4U5eV4cOqydK3qzfCuG87-QkmRAgoQ2vB_gV41Hg4TFWg/viewform
?

And you can see what questions have been asked:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19rI_vBVz0WLzNgeXkWsappF-UZFtoPRBI8e_e3rRWWU/edit

--
Alex Leith
m: 0419189050