[OSGeo Oceania] [Aus-NZ-QGIS-group] Community consultation: OO Org QGIS Special Interest Group Charter

Andrew Jeffrey aljeffrey83 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 21:41:42 PST 2020

Hi All,

Thanks for the discussion on the QGIS SIG proposed charter so far.

I have worked in the comments on dealing with a conflict of interest,
voting (minimum number of voters), and membership tiers. Also a few
formatting changes e.g. I moved the membership section higher up in the
document.

I suspect the membership tiers may need some further discussion, these were
the tiers loosely discussed by our SIG proposers very early on (not the
price but the distinction - prices are placeholders at the moment), we
could also look at the pricing of the Swiss User group for guidance
<https://www.qgis.ch/en/association/membership-application>. However, again
this is all open for your input and feedback.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lrewntrC0N1r6mfZdo1AdPhe2qTEaN5hDA2pcL0mrvI/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks
Andrew