[OSGeo Oceania] OSM Community issue

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Dec 10 15:41:24 PST 2020

Thanks Greg,
I note that I have signed this, personally.
The document is not perfect, but I do perceive the language in the OSM mailing lists, and the lack of representation, concerning. With that, I would also strongly advocate that we make sure that our own discussions, ie in the OSGEO mailing lists, do not slip to that ( not that I see a risk, but let’s be professional in conversations, and assertions).

As outgoing board member,
Martin