[OSGeo Oceania] Fwd: [Charter-members] 2020 OSGeo Board of Directors election results

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 23:29:09 PST 2020

Sorry, but I must say that I agree a bit with Bruce.

I sometimes get the feeling, while following discussions on here from the
point of view of only an ordinary basic mapper, that it's all intended for
a much higher level of participant, or (dare I say) "experts" / mapping
professionals?

Thanks

Graeme