[OSGeo Oceania] Open Data Day

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 22:02:05 PST 2020

International Open Data Day [1] is coming up in just a few weeks on 7
March. I see 3 events planned so far in Oceania:

   - a hackathon/cartopartie in Papeete, French Polynesia [2]
   - a Pitch Competition by Transport for NSW in Sydney, Australia [3]
   - Open Data, Open Potential by Stats NZ in Wellington, NZ [4]

Any other open geospatial events in the works?

Unfortunately the deadline has passed for mini-grants, I see they had a
category "Open mapping: Learn about the power of maps to develop better
communities". Next year...

John

[1] https://opendataday.org
[2] https://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/Tahiti-Developpeurs/events/268380278/