[OSGeo Oceania] Nominations - OSGeo Oceania board election

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 18:55:35 PST 2020

Hi, I have another nomination to make. Ewen has already been nominated, so
this is actually a "second".

*Ewen Hill (Melbourne, Australia)*
Ewen has been a big supporter of this community for many years, presenting
at the Melbourne conference in 2018, and getting involved in organising
Melbourne events like Maptime Melbourne. Most recently, Ewen helped
organise the Melbourne Hub of FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2020. He's a huge
contributor to OpenStreetMap as a hardcore mapper, as an active participant
in the community discussion on the talk-au mailing list, and by being a
kind, welcoming helper to new people in the community. He has a long record
of community volunteering and would bring valuable knowledge and experience
to the organisation.

Thanks!