[OSGeo Oceania] [EXT] Re: OSGEO Oceania SIG Charters (OSM and QGIS)

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Nov 22 18:30:55 PST 2020

Edoardo,
It is here ( in the public, shared OSGEO Oceania folders).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U3R3wSHR9jo9VgywmAQqKswrylwjxw9-/view?usp=sharing

We could put it to the wiki – Alex, do you have edit rights?
Martin

From: Edoardo Neerhut <eneerhut at hey.com>
Date: Monday, 23 November 2020 at 1:24 pm
To: Andrew Harvey <andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com>, Alex Leith <alexgleith at gmail.com>
Cc: oceania at lists.osgeo.org <oceania at lists.osgeo.org>, Martin Tomko <tomkom at unimelb.edu.au>
Subject: Re: [OSGeo Oceania] [EXT] Re: OSGEO Oceania SIG Charters (OSM and QGIS)
UoM notice: External email. Be cautious of links, attachments, or impersonation attempts

Sure Alex, this is something we can put together.

Can someone please link me to the latest version of the SIG guidelines? Perhaps it could be added to the OSGeo Oceania wiki<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Oceania> as well. The one I am looking at is from August.