[OSGeo Oceania] Fwd: [Oceania-Board-Private] FOSS4G SotM Oceania trees

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Sun Nov 29 15:37:28 PST 2020

Hi Martin

Thank you for your words of support

I have just republished the tree planting event at
https://www.parkconnect.vic.gov.au/Volunteer/public-planned-activity/?id=c38ff798-914c-ea11-b698-0003ff6f5db4

We have 9 registered so far, still registered from this year's
canceled planting. I may alter the exact date, those registered will
get emailed notification of changes.

Tony Forster
tonyf1 on OSM
Friends of Lysterfield Park