[OSGeo Oceania] Call for Feedback Due 23rd Sept - Board Election Process & Timeline

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 19:27:14 PDT 2020

Thanks, I agree that directors should have "skin in the game" as well, but
a simple 12 month membership requirement would probably disqualify some
people who'd be great. Martin's suggested modifications could perhaps help
address this. But I still think it would need to be addressed in the
constitution, and not by board-level decision.

Cheers
John