[OSGeo Oceania] Budget for FY 2021/2022

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 23:37:40 PDT 2021

Hey Ed

And to others, I haven't quite weighed in on the comments included in
emails yet.

On Good Mojo, there has been just over $400 distributed through John
Bryant's initiatives. There was a women's breakfast and something coded as
a 'grant' for the Perth hub, some kind of travel grant?

So yes, it's not quite accurate to say we spent $0. Profit and loss is
included for this FY below.

Cheers,

[image: image.png]