[OSGeo Oceania] Open Board Meetings

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 23:42:49 PDT 2021

The discussions I was referring to was the long thread from December
<https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/oceania/2020-December/002481.html> about
openness. It's an ongoing effort, but one I wanted to bring up in the
context of board meetings.

I thought this was the last thing you were present for in the meeting Greg.
Apologies if I recall incorrectly. Clearly Loomio is the way to handle
these decisions, with board meeting discussions preceding the vote when
required.