[OSGeo Oceania] Community Consultation: Migrogrants program

eli elipuccioni at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 19:54:59 PST 2021

 Hi all,

I'm very happy to tell you that the microgrants working group has created
the first draft of the guidelines for obtaining a microgrant and the Google
form that has to be used in order to apply.

Before finalising the document and sending it to the board for review and
approval, it would be great if you could spare 5 minutes to read it and
give us your feedback, especially if you think that the guidelines and form
make sense or if we have missed anything important, and if this type of
microgrants can actually help organising activities in your community.

We will accept comments and suggestions till the 12th of February, aiming
to review and finalise the document before the board meeting on the 19th.

Following  this link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OAaZw1HC7srDTre_3a_B40CxM_XaQ5qT> you
should be able to add your comments to the document, while here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxFlkWCl2mtDNx0mWACxCBSIsxXyeBHlXllHOkCZ6c9TOyfA/viewform>
you can find the form.

Cheers,
Elisa

--
Potrebbe andar peggio...potrebbe piovere!