[OSGeo Oceania] Attn: Board Members - QGIS SIG Charter

Andrew Jeffrey aljeffrey83 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 13:25:54 PST 2021

Hi OO Board Members,

The link below is to the QGIS SIG Charter that we would like to present the
board for consideration at the upcoming February board meeting.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lrewntrC0N1r6mfZdo1AdPhe2qTEaN5hDA2pcL0mrvI/edit?usp=sharing

While the community consultation period has come to an end, we (Emma Hain,
John Bryant, Nyall Dawson, Nathan Woodrow, and myself) are happy to answer
any questions you may have. We can be contacted on this list and the
Maptime Oceania Slack group via the #osgeo-oceania channel.

Thanks for the assistance in helping us progress this.

Andrew