[OSGeo Oceania] [Oceania-Board] Sponsoring GDAL maintainer

Dionne Hansen dionne.hansen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 22:52:10 PDT 2021

I agree, I think ongoing monthly donation is the best option because it
provides some stability for the maintainer.
If we sponsored for $50 per month it would be $600 for the year, at $100
per month it would be $1200.

$600 for the year is closer to the initial proposal.
If we wanted to do donation matching as well we could front up $400 for
that to see if the community would also donate.
The total cash outlay from our funds would then be $1000 - which sounds
reasonable to me.

If I get a few agreements I could put this up as a new loomio vote and
scrap the old one.