[OSGeo Oceania] Oceania OSM QA project

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 01:43:11 PDT 2021

Hi Marjan, thanks for the update, sounds very interesting! It's fine to
post on this mailing list (it's a bit quiet these days), but you will
probably get more traction on these OSM-specific lists:

There's also a very active OpenStreetMap community in Fiji, you can see
more about them here: https://openstreetmapfiji.com/

Cheers
John