[GeoForAll-UrbanScience] Potentially important to us! Public Administration Review call for papers - relevant to our Urban Science efforts

sven schade sven.schade at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Fri Aug 14 08:15:37 PDT 2015

Dear all,

Sounds great, but same situation here: happy to contribute but too busy to take the responsibility of driving the writing process.

I could contribute from the European perspective, with a glimpse into recent happenings on smart cities, citizen science etc. If considered appropriate also Big Data for urban environments, i.e. using new information sources (public sector information paired with private sources, such as social media platforms, mobile phone data and smart meters; and civic inputs, e.g. from low cost sensing).

Best,
Sven