[GeoForAll-UrbanScience] [Ica-osgeo-labs] Subject: Spatial analysis of social media

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Wed Oct 7 22:54:34 PDT 2015

Dear Tomas,

that's  a wonderful platform! Please, consider that we have another thematic network that can higly benefit of this information, the one related to VGI and geocrodwsourcing.

Please, if you are interested, add your name and platform here and keep in touch via the GeoCrowd mailing list, which is a new one but with these excellent contributions,  will become very active in few time!

Thanks!

Maria and Peter (GeoForAll GeoCrowd)

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS AB; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET
Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it