[OpenCitySmart] OpenCitySmart partners outside of the USA: I need a couple references on international collaboration funding that I can cite

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Thu Aug 4 11:09:01 PDT 2016

Dear OpenCitySmart (*non-US*) colleagues,

If you have any active grants or are going for funding that relates, in any
way, to OpenCitySmart-related research (geospatial data collection,
sensors, UAS, analytics, visualization) or open geospatial science
education, it would help me greatly if I could cite your funding in the NSF
grant we are writing to support our collaborative efforts.

Please send me any information you might have about your grant or grant
proposal underway.

Thanks! (And thanks for your patience with all the emails lately!)

Charlie

--
Charlie Schweik

Professor, Department of Environmental Conservation &
Interim Director of the School of Public Policy,
University of Massachusetts, Amherst