[OpenDroneMap-dev] Fw: [OpenDroneMap-users] Mesh Plotter for LidarLITE

Dakota Benjamin dmb2 at clevelandmetroparks.com
Thu Jan 7 08:40:34 PST 2016

Many country/state/local governments release LiDAR data for free, which could be used for developing and testing this workflow.

For example: https://environmentagency.blog.gov.uk/2015/09/18/laser-surveys-light-up-open-data/

[http://sig.cmparks.net/cmp-ms-90x122.png]Dakota Benjamin
Geospatial Developer
clevelandmetroparks.com<http://www.clemetparks.com/>