[OpenDroneMap-dev] Gentoo ebuild

Bruce bruce at ledworklights.com
Mon Jul 31 15:37:07 PDT 2017

Actually, a gentoo repository host might be nice once I've got everything
tested.  At least until I could get it accepted by either mainline Gentoo
or one of the sub-projects for hosting on their servers.

  I'm kinda stalled right now as my *actual job* is getting in the way of
my free-time pursuits. [I know, right?]

Thanks.

:Bruce Cooper