[OpenDroneMap-users] Trouble installing ec2 ubuntu instance

William Rudisill william.rudisill at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 14:21:55 PST 2015

Awesome, I was able to install it! Thanks. My ultimate goal here is to make
an ami and create a good workflow for booting an instance, processing
images, and moving the output to my local machine.

One more problem:

I'm using some sample imagery from the github page, "odm_data_caliterra".
When I run the code, I get the following error:

" found 77 usable images

  using max image size of 2400 x 2400
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/ubuntu/volume/OpenDroneMap/run.py", line 1001, in <module>
    os.chdir(jobOptions["jobDir"])
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/home/ubuntu/volume/odm_data_caliterra/reconstruction-with-image-size-2400' "

I looked at the run.py file but I can't figure out what's going on.

Best,
Will