[OpenDroneMap-users] Fwd: [ODM] orthophoto development

Stephen Mather stephen at smathermather.com
Sat Feb 21 17:41:43 PST 2015

Hi Bruno,

Pacifica isn't the best test dataset for a few reasons, but we keep it
there none-the-less. Try the Langley dataset, and I recommend adding the
following flag: --resize-to 3000

Regarding a GUI, there are 3 potential projects (that I now of) to build a
web service for this. A GUI is definitely on the wish list, but not an
active project at this time

Cheers,
Best,
Steve