[OpenDroneMap-users] question about resolution and camera orientation

Andy Wilde awilde76 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 10:32:45 PST 2015

Hi Anna,

For the resolution issues please read the wiki information which shows some of the parameter information.  This documentation is still under development and will improve.

For the X, Y, Z values the system will interpreted GPS information if it is in the image data,  I would expect that it will interpret x,y,y values in much the same way.  For the roll and yaw I do not think it will recognise this as yet.

—
Sent from Mailbox