[OpenDroneMap-users] uninstall open drone map

Chris housec01 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 10:49:22 PDT 2015

Thanks Dakota!

I got this error...

.../OpenDroneMap-gh-pages$ git pull origin gh-pages
 From https://github.com/OpenDroneMap/OpenDroneMap
  * branch            gh-pages   -> FETCH_HEAD
error: Untracked working tree file '.gitignore' would be overwritten by
merge.

I ran the install.sh anyhow that went a bit quickly i thought

I tried sample data but it errors out finding keypoints...

- finding keypoints - Thu Jul 30 13:41:37 EDT 2015

sh: 1: .../OpenDroneMap-gh-pages/bin/parallel: not found

quitting cause:
     ".../OpenDroneMap-gh-pages/bin/parallel" --halt-on-error 1 -j+0 <
".../odm_data_benchmark-master/reconstruction-with-image-size-2400/_vlsift.templist.txt"
returned with code 32512

any ideas?

Thanks

--Chris