[OpenDroneMap-users] uninstall open drone map

Chris housec01 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 10:34:04 PDT 2015

I think i see what is happenning.  The install.sh is not finishing.

OpenDroneMap-gh-pages$ ./install.sh

      created by Daniel Schwarz/daniel.schwarz at topoi.org
      released under Creative Commons/CC-BY
      Attribution

      if the script doesn't finish properly
      (i.e. it doesn't print "script finished" at the end)
      please email me the content of the logs folder

   - script started - Fri Jul 31 13:26:27 EDT 2015

   > installing required packages
     - installing git submodules
Submodule path 'src/bundler': checked out
'b34cc5dcd54345272028b68f82fa4d0ae8a103c9'
Submodule path 'src/ceres-solver': checked out
'b0696f6269d12abc6ea63083d565fe2ec8172da9'
     - updating
.../OpenDroneMap-gh-pages$

That's it that's the end...it looks like it did ok..no errors but it
definitely doesn't not say "script finished" at the end....

Note I am a bit disappointed that I had a perfectly working (albeit
older) version before i decided to pull the updates and
reinstall....guess i should have heeded "if it ain't broke don't fix it"

--Chris