[OpenDroneMap-users] GCPs and Georeferencing

Dennis Baldwin db at unmannedairlines.com
Wed Mar 11 08:22:39 PDT 2015

Alex,

Thanks for following up.

Yes the orthophoto looks really good. You can see it here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/42csbbk0dklskmp/odm_orthphoto.png?dl=0

and here are my GCPs for reference:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e4cb7iuwfxc2ysm/gcp_list.txt?dl=0

Let me know if I can provide any additional info and enjoy the conference.
Wish I could have made it out!

Dennis