[OpenDroneMap-users] Install Issue

Todd Pals tpalshadow at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 19:06:01 PDT 2015

First let me apologize for incorrectly posting to the github earlier today,
I'm sorry about that.

I am new to the Linux, so if I'm completely dumb in what I'm asking, just
let me know. You won't hurt my feelings. I'm running Ubuntu 14.04 LTS on an
Oracle VirtualBox (setup just for this).

When I run the install I get this:

todd at todd-VirtualBox:~/Documents/OpenDroneMap$ sudo ./install.sh

 created by Daniel Schwarz/daniel.schwarz at topoi.org
 released under Creative Commons/CC-BY
 Attribution

 if the script doesn't finish properly
 (i.e. it doesn't print "script finished" at the end)
 please email me the content of the logs folder
script started - Wed Mar 18 16:18:44 CDT 2015

installing required packages
- updating
todd at todd-VirtualBox:~/Documents/OpenDroneMap$

And nothing seems to happen. If I try and run a set of the sample images or
the set that Dennis Baldwin has in his videos I get this:

sh: 1: jhead: not found
sh: 1: jhead: not found
sh: 1: jhead: not found
sh: 1: jhead: not found
sh: 1: jhead: not found

no CCD width or focal length found for img_4851.jpg - camera: " "sh: 1:
jhead: not found
sh: 1: jhead: not found
sh: 1: jhead: not found
sh: 1: jhead: not found