[OpenDroneMap-users] Install Issue

Dennis Baldwin db at unmannedairlines.com
Thu Mar 19 09:46:57 PDT 2015

Strange. I just did an install on 14.04 with no problems. I wonder if it's
an issue with your sources.list. It looks like it's failing here:

https://github.com/OpenDroneMap/OpenDroneMap/blob/gh-pages/install.sh#L107

Try running this directly from your command line and see if you still get
that 403 error:

sudo apt-get update --assume-yes

If so, paste your /etc/apt/sources.list and I'll compare with mine.