[OpenDroneMap-users] Install Issue

Todd Pals tpalshadow at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 10:32:21 PDT 2015

Thanks for the hints, none of that made a difference...I  might wipe this
virtual machine and try again from scratch.  It was a fresh install of
Ubuntu downloaded and installed soley for trying to get opendronemap to
work, so I won't be losing out on anything.  I'm just using the .iso from
ubuntu.com, is there something else I should be using?