[OpenDroneMap-users] Running on Fedora?

Frederic Muller fred at cm17.com
Mon Mar 23 23:09:31 PDT 2015

Hi!

So I've finally started. There was a package missing to allow
compilation and then everything compiles well until cmvs/pmvs. The log
file tells me there is a file missing:

Documents/OpenDroneMap/include
-I/home/fred/Documents/OpenDroneMap/include/metisLib/ -fopenmp
-DNUMBITS=64  ../base/cmvs/graclus.cc
g++ -o genOption genOption.cc
In file included from ../base/pmvs/seed.cc:5:0:
../base/pmvs/seed.h:4:32: fatal error: boost/shared_ptr.hpp: No such
file or directory
 #include <boost/shared_ptr.hpp>

Any idea what that could be?

Thank you.