[OpenDroneMap-users] step by step using sensefly swinglet

Chris housec01 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 13:00:52 PDT 2015

Hi All,

On Smathermather's Weblog there is an example shown of a mesh output and
orthophoto using the sensefly swinglet cam to collect the imagery.  Does
anyone have the step by step to get the orthophoto? I was able to return
a textured mesh but it eventually errored out with "error 256"  That is
related to the gcp file but i was under the impression if xy data was in
the header file it would use that. Any help/direction would be
appreciated!  My imagery was collected using swinglet cam as well.

Thanks and awesome product!!

Chris