[OpenDroneMap-users] pmvs fail

Yasin Yigit yasin.yigit at student.vives.be
Tue May 12 01:33:45 PDT 2015

Hi,

Code 35072 means that the VM ran out of memory.... I think. So I have to change the "-j+0" param to "-j3". I want to change it in the run script. But I don't know how to change it. I can't find the run.pl file on my computer. It's clear that I have no knowledge of this, that's why I ask help from you guys. How do you change a param. on run.pl ???

Thanks,

Yasin

High School Student