[OpenDroneMap-users] bundler segmentation fault

david at cahuelmo.com david at cahuelmo.com
Mon Sep 14 19:14:07 PDT 2015

Hello list,

I am delighted with the developments in ODM and would really like to use it. Unfortunately I am running into problems. I tried installation on Ubuntu 14.04 x64 , ubuntu 12.04 x64 vbox, ubuntu 12.04 x32 vbox. All were unsuccessful. The installation completed without problems only in ubuntu 12.04 x64 vbox but upon running the program on the pacifica sample data set i get a bundler segmentation fault. I attached the log folder of ODM as well as terminal output running ODM. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

David