[OpenDroneMap-users] How to troubleshoot orthophoto

Dakota Benjamin dmb2 at clevelandmetroparks.com
Thu Jul 28 11:24:19 PDT 2016

So I don't see in the exif where AGL is but it looks to me like the GPS Altitude attribute is AMSL, and that is the line taken from exif to determine Z. In fact, the extract_utm command parses from a jhead output to extract the line containing the string "GPSAltitude" from the jhead output.

[http://sig.cmparks.net/cmp-ms-90x122.png]Dakota Benjamin
Geospatial Developer
clevelandmetroparks.com<http://www.clemetparks.com/>

<http://www.clemetparks.com/>