[OpenGeoscience] OSGeo Open Geoscience Committee approved

Raffaele raffaele.albano85 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 03:47:27 PDT 2015

Dear members of this list,

I’m glad to be involved in this interesting initiative of OSGeo. I'm really interesting to give my active contribute to this committee, if it is possible.
I’m new in the FOSS community but, since I have started to work in the geoscience field, I strongly believe that the scientific community should support in a deeper way the open geo-science.
As Early Career Scientists Representative (ECR) of Natural Hazard (NH) Division of EGU (European Geoscieces Union) (http://www.egu.eu/ecs/representatives/ <http://www.egu.eu/ecs/representatives/>), I want to invite all the scientists that are part of OSGeo community to propose ideas, initiatives, activities and session of EGU2016 that I can propose to the NH Division and EGU community.
I’d like to promote an atmosphere of collaboration in our community.

Yours,
Raffaele