[OpenGeoscience] 3. Confcall for EGU session preparation: Food for thought (Peter L?we)

Raffaele raffaele.albano85 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 01:16:58 PDT 2015

Dear all,

nice to hear that this interesting initiative have more and more approvals/members.
I hope to meet you soon during the "confcall” in order to organize with you and manage a session at EGU GA 2016.
I think that another good topics could be to propose at the GA a short course on FOSS tools and software for scientists. It could be really interesting for young scientists, and not only, that join in EGU GA 2106 and could increase the use and dissemination of FOSS instruments in the scientific community and between the interested stakeholders. Do you think this idea could be workable?

Yours,
Raffaele