[OpenGeoscience] Confcall on EGU GA 2016: Wednesday September 2, 19:00 hours CEST: IRC

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Aug 31 05:13:20 PDT 2015

Hi Peter,

I am glad to see the use of IRC for this meeting.  There is also a new
Slack option (https://osgeo.slack.com/), but it is not as open as IRC is
(right now you need to send me your email address, so you can join that
Slack "team").  I hope we can improve on that.  But IRC makes sense,
always.  Let me know if you do want to experiment with Slack.

Wednesday is my busy day this week unfortunately.

-jeff