[OpenGeoscience] FW: Candidates for the Copernicus Medal 2016 - reminder

Margherita Di Leo margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Thu Oct 8 06:05:03 PDT 2015

Dear All,

Please find hereinafter a call for proposing candidates for the Copernicus Medal. We were discussing with some of you about the opportunity to propose names of "champions" in open source. It would be a big publicity for open source and open geo science to have it rewarded in a popular arena like this. If you agree, please do suggest candidates directly to Copernicus, or we could agree on one/two candidates and write a collective email in their support. What do you think? Please note that the deadline is 31 Oct.

With my best regards,
Margherita