[OpenGeoscience] Call for Abstract - Session IE 4.3 Risk Management and Communication (EGU 2017)

Raffaele Albano raffaele.albano85 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 03:38:13 PST 2016

Dear Colleague,

I would like to invite abstracts for the interdisciplinary session
“IE4.3/NH9.12 Methods and Tools for Risk Management and Communication –
Innovative ways of delivering information to end users and sharing data
among the scientific community” at the next EGU Assembly (Vienna - Austria,
23-28 April 2017), organized by NhET (Natural hazard Early career
scientists Team).

This session is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate and share
interesting and new approaches and solutions, standardization efforts, new
ways of presenting and communicating scientific data both via traditional
(e.g. production of static maps, graphs, dataset and architectures, and so
on) and unconventional methods (e.g. games, system of symbols, paintings
and so on). Contributions which are not yet published are particularly
welcomed.

Contributions should be submitted on the website of EGU general Assembly
2016:

http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2017/session/23763

The contributions which contact author is an Early Career Scientist (ECS)
is encouraged.

Please note two important deadlines:

*December 1, 2016: Deadline for Support Applications (abstract should be
submitted)*

*January 11, 2017 (13:00 CET): Deadline for Abstract submission*

I kindly ask everybody to apologize for cross-posting; on the other hand,
if you have questions or queries, just contact me!

Best Regards,

--
Raffaele Albano
Eng PhD

Research Associate at University of Basilicata
CoFounder of Wat-TUBE Spin-off
NH ECS Reprs. at European Geosciences Union
Member of Comitato Giovani della Commissione Nazionale Italiana per l'UNESCO

website www2.unibas.it/raffaelealbano
tel. +390971205157
nome skype: albano.raffaele