[OpenGeoscience] Budget 2019

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Tue Dec 18 17:06:50 PST 2018

Maxi, Peter,

Can we be more specific about the unforeseen costs? Board has troubles approving such unspecified item.
I think that the unforeseen costs should be taken into account in our requests for specific items, keeping in mind
that this budget is just a plan and the payments are based on actual expenses.

Helena