[OpenGeoscience] Budget 2019 / AGU Townhall

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Dec 19 02:09:51 PST 2018

Hi Peter,

Thanks for this info. One suggestion is maybe  if you can reach out to IODP and request that they provide OSGeo with a free presentation slot  in their  Town Hall event for future years (we can think of having an MoU with them). We can provide them OSGeo Live USBs etc at their TownHall event which will be useful for their delegates and attendees . We can also promote the AGU TownHall event through our networks for greater participation.

Best wishes,

Suchith