[OpenGeoscience] FOSS4G Asia - 2018 conference_Call for Abstracts Reminder

Foss4g Asia foss4g.asian at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 01:36:19 PDT 2018

*FOSS4G Asia - 2018 conference <http://www.foss4g-asia.org/2018/> *Call for
Abstracts ReminderThe deadline for *Abstract (General Track) *and *Proposal
for workshop* submission is quickly drawing near!

The conference theme for 2018 is *Open Source for Sustainable Development *and
the programme will consist of workshops, academic track sessions, general
track sessions. Accepted abstracts will be presented at the *FOSS4G Asia -
2018 conference <http://www.foss4g-asia.org/2018/>* which will be held
on *December
2-5 2018 *in* University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.*

As a reminder,

*Deadline for abstract - general track* is on 15 July 2018

   - Submit the abstract to http://www.foss4g-asia.org/2018/general-track/
   - Abstract submission guidelines are given in the FOSS4G Asia 2018
   <http://www.foss4g-asia.org/2018/general-track/>website
   <http://www.foss4g-asia.org/2018/general-track/> and  the standard
   template is attached herewith.

*Deadline for proposal - workshop* is on  30 July 2018

   - Submit the workshop proposal to

*http://www.foss4g-asia.org/2018/workshops/
   <http://www.foss4g-asia.org/2018/workshops/> *

Please be sure to share this *deadline* with any colleagues who may be
interested.

Further Information  ,

   - Presentation (General Track) at the conference can be in either oral
   (20 minutes) or poster (A0 size) format. All abstracts must be submitted
   in the format requested through the online abstract submission site
   <http://www.foss4g-asia.org/2018/general-track/> and the standard
   template is attached herewith.

   - Abstracts submitted must include the proposed title, abstract,
   keywords and authors photo and short professional biography.

We are looking forward to receiving your submission and welcoming you in
Moratuwa, Sri Lanka!

We kindly request from you to disseminate this mail among your colleagues
and networks.

Sincerely Yours,

****** PLEASE APOLOGIZE ANY CROSS-POSTING ******