[OpenGeoscience] Reminder: Budget 2020

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Thu Dec 19 10:56:45 PST 2019

Peter, Maxi, the rest of open science committee,

It would be useful to provide more detail about the outreach and sprint events, e.g. do we already know which open science events we
want to target or who would organize the hackatons/sprints? Could/should we include an osgeo open science booth at some open science event (or a conference with open science sessions) or propose some workshops?

I am just writing this based on the discussions that the board will have about the requests - the more specific it is the better,

Helena

> On Dec 19, 2019, at 1:06 PM, Massimiliano Cannata <massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
> I have red and approve the proposed budget which seems in line with the ongoing activities and initiative of the committee.
>
> Maxi
>
> Il gio 19 dic 2019, 15:22 "Peter Löwe" <peter.loewe at gmx.de <mailto:peter.loewe at gmx.de>> ha scritto:
> Dear list,
>
> this is a gentle reminder regarding input for the Open Geoscience Committees 2020 budget.
>
> The current deadline for input is tomorrow, December 20th.
>
> Please find the current draft here in the wiki:
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Open_Geoscience_Committee/budget_2020 <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Open_Geoscience_Committee/budget_2020>
>
> If anyone feels like we need an extension for the deadline, please speak up.
>
> Best regards,
> Peter
>
> <peter.loewe at gmx.de <mailto:peter.loewe at gmx.de>>

Helena Mitasova
Professor, Department of Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
Faculty Fellow,
Center for Geospatial Analytics
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208