[OpenGeoscience] Fw: EGU 2021 Great Debate on Research Software

Peter Löwe peter.loewe at gmx.de
Sun Aug 2 07:40:08 PDT 2020

Hello OSGeo Board, hello Open Geoscience list,

please find below a reach out e-mail about a Great Debate (and the need for conveners) at the European Geoscience Union (EGU) General Assembly in 2022 on research software.

Great Debates are high visibility events within EGU: https://www.egu.eu/meetings/general-assembly/great-debates/

Best,
Peter

<peter.loewe at gmx.de>