[OpenGeoscience] Budget 2022: go / no go ?

Peter Löwe peter.loewe at gmx.de
Wed Jan 19 06:36:55 PST 2022

Hello Open Geoscience community,

this is a follow up on my previous mail concerning the 2022 budget (see below).

So far there have been no responses on this list on this topic.

I would be grateful for feedback whether the budget 2022 proposal is supported, should be updated (proposals, please!) or there's no need for a budget at all.

For your information, we did not use any funds from the 2021 budget.

If there should be no active support by the Open Geoscience community for a budget proposal for 2022 I believe we should postpone the next request for budget until 2023.

The deadline to submit the budget proposal is January 20 (Thursday EOB CET).

Best,
Peter

<peter.loewe at gmx.de>